Thursday, December 1, 2016

11 Weeks (11.26.16)

 
Miles changed a lot this week so I decided to do another weekly post but a super quick one.
Miles has become much more pleasant. When he's awake in the middle of the night, he's pleasant. He will be pleasant during his awake time.
He's sleeping better. He's napping a little longer and definitely fewer 10 minute naps.  He's sleeping better at night. He's consistently having a pretty long stretch and then another good stretch.  Although he is staying awake longer when he is awake.
He's patient when I'm trying to do something. He will play on his play mat while I do knee exercises for 40 minutes!  He has also just chilled in his swing while I clean in the kitchen or chill in his other swing while I do knee exercises.  He even chilled in his bouncer while Dave and I were on our computers for about an hour!
Ella is also aggravating him less. He's less on super high alert when she's around so that helps with him being more pleasant. Ella likes to share her toys with him.

I feel like Dave being on vacation and then off for the holidays helped. Dave always has on the TV. I think maybe that helps. The noise might be good. I will have to try that.

1 comment: