Friday, December 16, 2016

Santa (12.15.16)

We took Ella and Miles to see Santa yesterday.  Ella was scared at first and wouldn't go near him then warmed up and would sit with me.

Then warmed up even further and gave him a hug and then did better. She told him she wanted a bell for Christmas. I was surprised by this but apparently she was on to him giving out bells. Dave took a long video of this entire interaction. I need to get a copy of it so I can trim it down and share it.

2014 and 2015 Santa pictures

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I'm glad she warmed up to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I wish they'd give you the digital to all the pics not just 3. My friend went to the same place and said they bribed her all 5. I guess I get people who actually follow the rules.

      Delete