Thursday, August 17, 2017

8.23.16

 Fun times in the morning hanging out.



 Ella is dressed.
 But then Ella finds a onesie I had packed away and says it fits.  So she puts it on.

Then she realized it was a bit tight and switched to a different one.


After we dropped Daddy off at work we stopped for donuts.

Ella wanted to eat some in the place so we did.



Oddly enough after we got home, she wanted to eat again.

Then she wanted to wear PJs that were packed away.





We had a meetup at our house. It was the last one I'd host before Miles is born.  Playing with punches.  I just had a bunch of punches and paper. The kids got to punch out tons of shapes with different paper. They loved it.  It was easy prep for so late in pregnancy. I had all the punches and scrap paper so that worked too.




 Jaden kept really hamming it up for the camera.







Ella was asleep when it started then I eventually woke her up.

Angie and I took some pics of us pregnant so that later we could take some pics of us with our babies.  Angie is wearing the shirt I made for her.















No comments:

Post a Comment