Saturday, September 23, 2017

Core De Force Results

I recently completed Shift Shop, took a week off, then did Core De Force.

This time I did not have as many changes as I would have liked.
I only documented my food for 5 days out of 30.  I went back and checked. I worked out 17 of of 26 workouts.  (Week 1: worked out 5 of 6 workouts.  Week 2: 4 of 6 workouts, Week 3: 1 of 6 times, Week 4: 7 of 8 workouts) I cut quite a few short too! Actually it could have been out of 30 workouts but I wasn't counting active recovery.

I did not workout as many days as I should have and quite a few of those days that I did workout I did half a workout. I almost never did a full workout. I at least skipped a minute or 2. I had to modify the moves a lot for my bad knee the entire month. For about half the month my wrist was injured so I also couldn't do push-ups properly.

Some days I wanted to just skip from my injuries but then I did half a workout so that's better than I would have done.

The challenge group I ran didn't have many active participants so then I probably wasn't as motivated.

I ate pretty horribly. If I would have followed the plan, I would have done better. I ate junk food so much more than I did with Shift Shop. I ate way more cake than I have done at any other time in my life. In my head once I started eating junk and ate junk for a few days I was like "what's another day" and kept doing it more. I'm actually surprised I didn't gain weight.  I'm up from what I was at the end of Shift Shop because on the week off I gained 2 back of the 9 I had lost.

Two days after this ended I was a pound lower and was still that pound lower 3 days later too. Too bad this didn't end a few days later then my numbers would have looked better. haha.  Well actually I think I like that the stats weren't that good to show that not following a plan doesn't get you results.

2 comments:

  1. That's so hard with your injuries. It's good you're still making an effort though. I probably would have given up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sick of giving up too though. I actually like to exercise. But nutrition I could easily fully give up!

      Delete