Saturday, September 23, 2017

A Week of Hard Labor [Legs]

I had time to get 1 more random workout in before I start Core De Force so I decided to try something I'd never done. A week of Hard Labor has a few options and I went with legs. I don't know why since my knee is injured. But it wasn't so bad. Slow and steady and my knee isn't awful. I just couldn't squat as low as I wanted but the coach couldn't seem to either.
 

I thought I took more videos but apparently I took videos of the breaks and not actually doing it! A chair with wheels wasn't the best for 2 of the moves. I'll get something else for next time.  I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Since my knee is injured I went with medium and heavy weights instead of medium, heavy, and heavy plus. I just used heavy twice.  Without an injury my "heavy" would have been medium.  I did have to go without a weight at one point because of the injury.

I actually made Recover to drink afterwards. I used my TENS machine too. I love that thing!

Sorry about the poor framing. I didn't waste time trying to get a different setup for the phone.

I did skip the last set once so my workout was a little shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment