Friday, September 22, 2017

Flashback Friday: Ella and Miles 12 months

Ella and Miles got their picture next to a stuffed animal each month. But I used a polar bear for Miles instead of the one we used for Ella.  I think we got Miles sitting up extra tall here but still his torso is longer and Ella's legs are longer.
Here you can compare me and also the kids.
One more of Ella and Miles.

I thought it was interesting that they both held something and they both were working at their stickers but had them on in some pictures and off in others.  Ella held my brush and Miles held my camera remote.

2 comments:

  1. It's crazy how similar and also different they look. I think Miles' head shape is different from Ella's. Their eyes seem very similar though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miles's head is very round. His current head size fits into his hat that is 2T-5T and the hat is actually a little snug. (It has elastic so it should fit different head size)

      Delete