Monday, September 13, 2004

work

i need to study thermal 1.  now that i look at the old stuff it seems easy but how will i do on the test?  it scares me.
i have so much work to do
i have to do my electronic instrumentation hw for tuesday night then i have to do my electronic instrumentation portion of the report for wednesday morning. then i have to compile the EI report for our group due Thursday morning.
i have to buy my modeling and control lab notebook by Wed.  I have to check and see if my remaining 3 books are in yet to the book store. 
i have to do all kindsa politics stuff and do my journal writing.  I need to check oout the websites he said and also go back and reread the preface and note the similiarities between that and the RNC.
then i have to finish editing my leadership paper for professional development and i would do reading for that class if the book was in.
i have to do my homework for thermal and fluids 2 lab. today we worked as a group (4 of us) and in 2 hours we got about 1.5 problems of the homework done.  then i also have thermal and fluids 2 homework due friday.  i have to study for my thermal and fluids 2 test that i have tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment