Friday, November 30, 2007

weekly update since i'm a posting slacker

Tuesday I went to Joe Mama's in Oakland to meet my mentee from CMU.
Wednesday I went to dinner for gram's birthday. it took an hour to get to mckeesport because of a stupid car accident. then we went to my aunt's and had cake. my aunt told my uncle to buy a red cake. she meant red devil's food. he got yellow cake with red icing. it was a funny looking cake. then i headed home so stacey could come over to stamp. she was supposed to come at 6:30. but i had to change because of the impromptu birthday dinner.
Thursday we went to Johnny Carino's and went to Target after. We bought some Christmas decorations and I got a nice new coat.
Today I napped on the office floor while Dave was reading his e-mails before we would watch TV. then we watched TV and ate, and i've watched more TV. then we went to the deauville park gym. and i've been watching taped TV through my computer ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment