Thursday, March 5, 2015

8.1.14












I went to go for a run and didn't have my running stroller. I was already dressed and go out to get it and realize it was in the car that Dave took to work. I went for a walk instead.  But I just was bummed about it. So I texted Gio and asked if I could borrow her jogger. I walked there and did a swap.  Then I got to run!




Well then we get home after our run!
And the front door is locked! 
And my keys are in my stroller that I left at Gio's.  And she is not home!
 I check the other doors and they are all locked.


I found a way in and climbed in a window!!! It wasn't pretty.

We made it inside!!!
After I got in, I told Gio what I did and she says she could have just told me the code to get in her garage!  I didn't even think of that. We don't have a keypad for our garage here so I didn't think about it.

I just read my fb update about this when it happened. We discussed how don't you love it when you realize how easy it was to break into your own house. I also noted that Dave said my mom would have a field day with this when she heard about this. I don't think she ever did hear about it. Now she will though!








Ella learned to pull the basket over to get things in the basket.
Poly wants tuna noodle casserole.


No comments:

Post a Comment