Thursday, September 26, 2019

Forest Reunion (9.21.19)

We decided to have a little get together with some people from Ella's preschool class. Another mom initiated it, but then her daughter got sick and couldn't make it. We just said this meant we'd have to do it again.  The girls all loved seeing each other. We didn't ask everyone. 


They played together for a little over 2 hours.  Ella had 6 friends there and Miles had 2 friends there. Miles did a lot of swinging and needing to be pushed so I didn't get to socialize with the other parents as much. I feel like it was a nice parent reunion too since we hadn't seen them in so long.

 Most of my pictures involved Chester.
I made the collages only because Ella needs to print pictures of Chester and I wasn't about to print 50 pictures big.

No comments:

Post a Comment