Thursday, May 19, 2005

SmilinColleen: so last night i took a nap at 7pm and my mom was yelling at me
SmilinColleen: cuz i shouldnt have to nap
SmilinColleen: i got 4.5 hours of sleep or less 3 nights in a row
SmilinColleen:  so then i was asleep on the couch
SmilinColleen: in my jeans and stuff
SmilinColleen: and i slept until 10 when my dad woke me up to go upstairs. i said ok and  then fell back to sleep
SmilinColleen: i meant to go upstairs tho
SmilinColleen: then i didnt' wake up until 4am when th eclock was dinging
SmilinColleen: so i went back to sleep and woke up at 5:45 ... my wake up time is 5:53 so i get out of the shower before my dad needs it

3 comments:

  1. russsss (LiveJournal)May 20, 2005 at 12:28 PM

    Such little sleep. Sounds like being in college again. You best keep napping to maintain sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)May 20, 2005 at 2:10 PM

    my mom told me i'm not allowed to nap like that. she yelled at me for tryign to nap twice this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. russsss (LiveJournal)May 20, 2005 at 2:22 PM

    you'll have to nap secretly, when no one is around.

    ReplyDelete