Wednesday, May 18, 2005

oi

my jaw hurts. my tongue hurts from that bump/ucler thing on it. my left cheek also hurts. i bit it on sunday and keep rebiting it. it took me a half hour to eat a jumbo sandwich today because of this.  my lunch is only a half hour long.
my feet hurt. i had to stand all day and it was kind of boring and not walking around  just standing. i kept almost fallign asleep and almost falling over.
i need to get steel toed shoes for friday.
i'm sooo tired i want to go to sleep.  my jaw hurts too bad for sleep though and dinner is almost on the table even tho i ate a lot of poatoes. and i cant' eat dinner cuz fo my jaw  (steak!=good for jaw)
i left for work at 5:53am today. i got back at 5:51pm  except i'm not sure if i was looking at the same clock.  but i only did 10 hours of work.

2 comments:

  1. russsss (LiveJournal)May 18, 2005 at 2:27 PM

    why the steel toed shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)May 18, 2005 at 9:19 PM

    they think you require them to stay safe when you are actually working on equipment

    ReplyDelete