Sunday, October 15, 2006

sometimes i'm not the nosiest person

timmy had me beat the other day.

then tonight he sends me this funny conversation. i was laughing for a few minutes.

TENroaches: so your dad didn't even divorce his wife before your mom until you were a month old?
other person: who told you that?
TENroaches: i found it online
other person: WHAT?

then timmy's away message: i rile people up. it's what i do.

well maybe i would be that nosey to look up divorce dates if i knew of people with a dovorce that i thought of on the top of my head. i tried to look up houses of people i work with. the guy with the last name smith was a lost cause. there were at least 10 people with the same first name.


my mood of fat is because i ate cereal a little bit ago so now my pants are way too tight and i'm sitting here with them unbuttoned and unzipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment