Thursday, May 7, 2009

update

wow it's been awhile since i posted. i am quite the slacker
last weekend i was busy. saturday i did some running around
sunday friends came over to scrapbook. saturday was national scrapbook day but kelly wouldn't have been back from korea yet so we did sunday.
monday i went to my yearly dr appointment and she said "whoa" when she saw my plantar fasciia... yet it was barely swollen all. now i have to go to a podiatrist.
Tuesday i ended up goign to dinner with my parents. we waited an hour an a half. my mom wanted to go to mad mex.
wednesday i got home at 8:15pm from work and ate dinner. then i worked until i went to sleep
it took me 2 hours to fall asleep and then i woke up all the time during the night

today i left work "early" so that we could pick dave's car up from the shop. the check engine light came on on tuesday. so wednesday I drove my car to work.
tonight i caught up on reading LJ. now i might watch a TV show.

the norm for the past few weeks has been getting home from work after 8pm.
also the norm has been getting to work earlier than normal because of early meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment