Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3.1

I woke up to another day of feeling miserable.  I worked from home again. I had even more trouble thinking today.

I rested during lunch by watching TV.  After lunch I still had trouble working.

I had a meeting and apologized for calling in instead of being in person but since I was sick I was working from home. I got thanked for that. Then someone asked if I take my daily picture when sick and put it on my website. That someone that asked is a director at work. Very interesting.  I of course answered yes. I actually don't think everyone participating in the meeting knows about my daily photos. Well I guess now they do.

I watched TV, ate dinner while watching TV, then watched more TV.

I have gone through so many kleenexes in 4 days. I can't even believe a nose can run so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment