Saturday, June 23, 2012

6.3

We woke up at 4:30. We left at 5am. I set my alarm for 10 minutes earlier than last time but I hit snooze. We didn't end up leaving any sooner. We didn't have to wait in line to check a bag this time so we had more time to kill.

At the airport we ran into JD! We ended up being on the same flight.

We headed to our hotel then went to In n Out Burger. Then we thought we should look at apartments. Instead we napped for 3 hours. Then we drove around a little and went to dinner.  JD joined us then we all went and got frozen yogurt. It's odd that I've been trying to have dinner with him since April and lunch since May and we never could make it work then we end up doing it all the way out in California.

Dave and I went to Target. Then we went to a 2nd Target.

Then it was Hotel time to watch TV and use our laptops.
During the day I wanted pictures of Poly since we were apart from her. The picture above is the only one my family sent. 

(I don't have any pictures of me. And I was up so many hours too. I wore jeans that you will see later in the week but they were so uncomfortable on the plane. I also wore my pink tank top that I use to workout sometimes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment