- I can't believe I live in California now. It still feels like a vacation or something fake.
- I'm sick of applying for jobs and having nobody contact me.
- I'm almost out of One Tree Hill which means in ~10 days I watched 8 seasons.
- I don't know how all our furniture will fit in our apartment.
- I've worn shorts more this summer than the previous 8.
- I've worn shorts more here and it's cooler here than in PA.
- Most restaurants and stores aren't crazy with their use of A/C here. In Pittsburgh, I'd wear pants because when you got in A/C places it would be freezing.
- There is so much dining outside here and I love it.
- 75 degrees can be hot and sunny but 75 degrees can also be cold and Sunny
- I have enough junk to fit into 4 apartments but I only have 1. I am NOT looking forward to unpacking. (this picture only has about 1/4 of what is currently in the room now.)
- Each set of movers complained about the previous guys. Each set said they took longer than expected. But if 1 group took longer shouldn't they all pass on the word that it takes longer so the rest know what to expect?
- I wonder how long it will take me to get used to the trees around here.
- I wonder if Poly will go back to her old self after we move out of temporary housing. This would include sleeping on us and sleeping at night (versus now where she never hangs out with us except when we sleep where she hangs out in bed with us but she does not sleep the entire night).
- I should have known more about 4 because clearly everything was far from being able to fit.
- I wonder how long it will take for me to get used to motorcycles being allowed to drive between lanes of traffic if there is congestion.
I'm pretty sure I had different observations when I decided to make the observation post. Then it took me a day to start the post so I forgot it all and had different thoughts.
What do you think? What are your reactions to my thoughts? What did they trigger in your mind?
1-9 were typed on 7/1
10-15 were typed on 7/2