Tuesday, July 31, 2012

6.21

 I stayed up late and woke up at 9:30. I only slept about 4 hours.  I woke up to start watching more TV. I watched the entire series of One Tree Hill before but when watching it again you realize you forgot so much.  I remembered a lot more from the first season than I did the second.  

I ate cereal while watching TV.  I had to pause TV a few times when Dave wanted to talk to me about different things.
We went to some Chinese Restaurant for dinner.  The entire plaza had everything in Chinese. It was so weird.  We were the only white people in the place.  I had to eat with chop sticks. It caused me to eat even slower than my normal slow self.

We then went for frozen yogurt. We have had it far too often and I ate 2 bites and just couldn't eat any more of it.

I got home and watched more One Tree Hill.   Probably all in all I watched One Tree Hill for 18 hours from the midnight to midnight time frame.   I was tired earlier so I went into bed at 2:15 AM instead of starting yet another episode.

My BodyMedia fit shows that my calorie burn was so low.  I was 500 under my calorie "goal" and lately I've been hundreds over my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment