Saturday, July 28, 2012

August Workout Goals


 
It's been awhile since I made these and for the past 2 months I've basically been on vacation from working out so I figured I needed them again.

Since I don't have access to the same gym/classes I had before the goals are slightly different. I last made goals in May and I made them 1/3 of the way through the month.  I need to buckle down.
  1. Complete 16 cardio workouts (running, exercise bike, elliptical, or workout video)  
  2. Complete 13 core workouts 
  3. Frequency: Run 12 times. 
  4. Distance: Run 60 total miles  (I should make this goal 75 to help make up for June and July or I'll never make my yearly mileage goal)
  5. Workout with Dave 5 times. 
  6. Lift weights 10 times. (This is about 2 times a week. I used to have Body Pump ~4 and weights o
  7. Exercise 5 times that aren't considered cardio above (mainly thinking about walks here that don't fit in anywhere) 
  8. Have 3 double workout days (morning + evening, lunch + evening, etc) 
  9. Stretch for 10 consecutive minutes 2 times  
  10. Do foam roller exercises 3 times 
  11. Do yoga 1 time.
I have a few other goals that are related to exercise but aren't me working out.
  1. Have a photo shoot to get some athletic pictures for at the top of this post. (I need Dave for this one and it might take all month for me to talk him into it.)
  2. No more than 12 rest days all month (stretching or doing foam roller exercises means it is not a rest day)  
  3. No more than 2 consecutive rest days. 
If you are curious how they compare month to month, you can look at old months or I might post my excel file.  I used to put in parenthesis what the old months goals were and if I met them but that cluttered it all up too much.

Photo Credit: Paul Meyer Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment