Sunday, June 30, 2013

9 Weeks (May)

I'll start with something that isn't the normal items.  We had our first doctor appointment and had an ultrasound. The baby measures 1.96 cm at 8 weeks 4 days. (I think my guess was 8 weeks 5 days.)  The baby kept moving so I don't know how they say the measurement is so accurate for due date.
So sometimes I accidentally take my weekly picture after I eat. Having a meal in me really makes a different with how big I look.

Size of baby: cherry, 1 inch (2.5 cm)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't have a weight for the correct day. I have the day before which would lead to a 5.9 lb loss or I have a weight from the day after which is only a 5.4 lb loss or I could average the 2 but I don't like the average one since I fluctuate differently day to day and it's never an even increase or decrease over time.  No matter how you try to fake the data, I still lost more weight. Instead of just picking a point and adding it, I decided to elaborate so you know what the data really is.

Maternity Clothes: No and my normal clothes fit better than they have been. I wish they weren't. I keep eating to try to stop losing weight.

Movement: I don't feel any but on the ultrasound I saw some.

Sleep: I'm more tired and I'm waking up more in the night. I'm also sleeping longer. I'm more exhausted. My sleep efficiency isn't as good according to my BodyMedia fit.  I keep going to sleep earlier and earlier but I'm  also waking up at 6:30 AM for no reason.

What I miss: Working out without getting lightheaded or working out in general. Sitting around without getting lightheaded.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: Eating in general. I still force myself to but it sucks.

Symptoms: Nothing new.  The main one now is lightheadedness. The rest are milder than they were.
Already mentioned but still going on: Thirstier, sense of smell, lightheaded, nauseous.

Best moment this week: The ultrasound


Looking forward to: Actually telling people. My next doctor appointment on June 19.


Exercise: I haven't worked out in a month. I hate feeling lightheaded all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment