Sunday, May 22, 2016

25 Weeks (May 22)


We actually cleaned up some stuff in the baby room so it's not as bad as it was. Maybe we'll put the crib together and buy a dresser sometime.  Ella likes to climb in the jumperoo and bounce.  This view before had about 8 big empty boxes blocking walking anywhere.  That container and bag are craft supplies for the toddler craft I did on Friday and am doing again on Thursday so I didn't put them away.
 This view still needs some work!
Here I am standing at the jumperoo.  What a baby room huh!?

My wedding rings seem tight sometimes.  I have to get a 2 hour glucose test coming up some time. I am not looking forward to that. I remember last time with the fasting + 2 hours I just wanted to pass out by the end.
Dave felt the baby kick. I was standing there and mentioned the crazy kicking. Then he went to feel it. I said he's not kicking like he was. Dave still felt it and it was barely moving compared to earlier.  This kid moves a lot.
I noticed I got a lot bigger this week. Other people are even telling me that.  My mom commented about how huge I am. Then I compared it to last time and last time I seemed bigger.
Size of baby: Zucchini, 13.6 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 1.5 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  13.4 lb gain overall. I gained 0.4 in the past week. I've gained about 25% more so far this time than I gained last time!



Maternity Clothes:  I wore maternity jeans that weren't skinny jeans for the first time this pregnancy and they are rough to stay up.

Movement: I feel like there are kicks way more than with Ella. 

Sleep: Sleep has been a little better. I'm not up coughing. I'm not up as much peeing. If Ella wakes up, she goes right back to sleep with me.  I am falling asleep on my computer nightly and waking up before my alarm because that's when I have pee. 


What I miss: being able to easily bend to the ground to pick something up while I'm seated. 



Cravings: No

Aversions: No



Symptoms: Going to the bathroom a lot. I think my weird muscle cramp and hip giving out are symptoms of some sort.

Best moment this week: I don't even know. It was pretty nice not being sick.


Looking forward to:  My baby shower. Ella's birthday party.


Exercise:  I did 4 workouts this week + 7 planks or maybe 1 of those was last week since I was a day ahead for my challenge. I did yoga finally. I fast forwarded through the lie on your belly ones. I also ran 4 miles, did a 50 min bootcamp, and walked about 2 miles (I didn't track it!!!). 

Same this time: I still sleep in my elementary school shirts and last time I did too. 

Different from last time: I slept a lot more this time than last time since it was the last week of Dev Botocamp when I was 25 weeks pregnant with Ella!

2 comments:

  1. I felt like Parker kicked more often than Aurora ever did. Maybe it's a boy thing? I think you're just carrying differently this time around. You're definitely not huge, just cute and all baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom says I never liked or moved. And Timmy did flips. But I'm not sure any other girl boy comparisons.

      Delete