Tuesday, June 14, 2016

28 Weeks (June 12)

You can see the popped belly button a little in this photo but you can't in the other 28 week photo



I keep thinking wow I got huge this time then I look at last time and think wow I was more huge last time. I don't really know though.
 Ella wants to participate in my weekly photos. She tells me I never have enough and need more.
She also has to push the button on the camera. She doesn't like the tripod the entire way up so we had to take some at the lower height so she could reach the camera to hit the button. I found 2 old remotes but the batteries were dead. I didn't replace the batteries in time to try it for these pictures.

I painted a ton of shirts this week. I painted some for the baby, some for Ella, and a bunch for gifts. Besides that I don't seem to be doing anything baby related.

Size of baby: Iceberg Lettuce, 14.6 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 2.2 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  21.7 lb gain overall. I gained 2.4 in the past week. Last time I had an app that had the normal weight gain range and it said 14-21 lbs for 28 weeks. Looks like I'm no longer below average and now above it. 



Maternity Clothes:  Pretty much all tops but 1 tank top. I wear maternity jean shorts. I wear athletic capris and yoga pants that are not maternity. My hoodie is not maternity. 

Movement: I feel a lot of movement. This week is the first time I felt the movement up higher. I notice now I don't have the extreme urge to pee all the time either. 


Sleep: I fall asleep practically daily using my laptop. I just don't have enough time in a day. (I wrote this after 1 AM because I never even got to it before.) I wake up at least once to pee. Poly wakes me up at least once a night pawing at my back because she wants me to face the windows versus facing the middle of the bed and she wants an afghan spread out for her. If it's daylight it's been really tough to fall back to sleep. Sometimes I try for over an hour before just giving up.


What I miss: Bending to clean with ease. Reaching when I drop something between boxes and not having my belly impact actually reaching the thing. 



Symptoms: My back has been sore a lot. I can't really think of anything else besides the normal peeing a lot that I list. I'm a lot warmer than I usually am. 

Best moment this week: Getting onesies/T-shirts finally painted


Looking forward to:  picking out a name. I have to figure it out one of these days and I can't wait. 

Exercise:  I ran twice and did a bootcamp once. I also did squats 7 days in a row for a squat challenge. 

Same this time: My weekly weight gain was similar (2.4 lbs this time and 3 last time)

Different from last time: I had an awesome event last time with the Yahoo Hackathon. I also had swollen ankles last time. I have not had swollen ankles yet but did a few times by this point last time.

2 comments: