Monday, October 2, 2017

9.28.17

 I didn't have a good night's sleep.

 Miles is very into Ella's pictures on the wall.


 Miles had fun covering me with pillows.





 Miles loves walking around with the huge ball.



 We don't often eat our eggs and spinach anymore but when we do, he loves it and eats more than his share.


 Ella wanted her hair this way for school.






 I moved 2 folding tables and then put cardboard boxes on top for the proper width and length. There was a 15 inch gap between the 2 tables  to get the right length and of course that's where Poly decided to hang out. (Later she did this and it fell!)
Miles helped me bring in the garbage cans.


 A better picture of the table gap.
Miles loves playing outside and begs to go outside. We spent a long time out there pushing him in his car, swinging, and just playing on the patio.





When we came in, he was so angry. He already learned what I turned to get the door unlocked and he was trying to turn it to get back out.


He won. We went back out.








Then we came in again. This is what he does to try to get back to go outside.







 We hung out on the spare bed together for a bit. Poly even joined us.



Miles tried to hug Poly.


Miles was sitting here. Then I asked him where his pillow was. I was quite impressed that he looked and then reached right over for it.







I had a chips bag in the trash. He took it out hoping to find some chips in it.
We went back outside!


This time we went for a walk down the street too.





I sat briefly and tried to watch Netflix. He kept sitting on the chair beside me. He drank a little too from all the playing.

We went back up to the swings. I held his hand and we walked up the steep hill. He made it up without falling or starting to crawl. I did help but still he could have given up. It's steep.



Miles likes to open the drawers and take things out of them.
He loves his computer. He also loves the table/chairs. He has some trouble getting in and out. He also likes to get out then back in.  



I got myself a bandaid and he discovered the wet bar cabinet and took everything out of it. He dug way into the back and found this container of baindaids and had fun with it.

 He moved the gate that was just positioned in front of the steps and then started going up.


Ella was playing in her tent. She wanted to take my picture and for me to take hers.

 The lens is pretty heavy so I'm shocked she actually took a picture with me in it.
Then she used my phone to take pictures in her tent. She didn't do as well.   I was watching Grey's Anatomy on my iPad and I ended up letting her stay up late so I could finish the episode. She didn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment