Thursday, October 5, 2017

2.17.17

Miles was up near 4:30 and thought it was time to wake up for good!  Around 6:20 I got him to sleep in the swing and I slept in the chair beside him until 6:50. I started getting ready for the dentist.  Then I woke Miles up to feed him. He didn't want to eat much.

I tried to wake Dave up telling him he's in charge of Miles but he just kept going back to sleep. His alarm would even go off and he'd snooze it.  I propped Miles up beside him and left.

Dave says Miles was fussy so he put him in his crib and he cried 15 min and then fell asleep after another 15 minutes.   He was asleep when I got home near 9:10.

Dave was trying to get Ella ready. He kept saying he was in a hurry but telling her to do everything herself. So I started to help. Once she was dressed, I finally checked the monitor and he was awake. He just hadn't been crying. I got him and helped get Ella out the door.

While I was packing Ella's lunch, she grabbed the box of girl scout cookies and hid in the dining room. She was so quick. She had that box opened and 2 cookies out before I finished putting the grapes in her lunch box.

I told Ella to have a good day at preschool and then she said "Have a good day at home Mommy and Miles."  It was so cute.

 (Seeing this picture reminds me, months later, that I should have these jeans that can fit!)


Miles was so itchy. He scratched his forehead a ton and made it bleed when Dave was watching him. Then he wanted to scratch more and more. I put on the anti-itch cream but then also gave benadryl.  I swaddled him (sort of) and we did a google hangout with my parents to distract him until the medicine was kicking in.

Miles and I hung out, I'd get him to nap, he'd mostly nap on me. Then we'd hang out again and repeat. I did my planks for my plank challenge and he was in the video too.







I had a late lunch because I was numb from the dentist.  I started eating and Miles woke up. He wanted to nap on me. After a little bit I didn't allow him and took him to the kitchen. He was fussy but I managed to finish eating my food. I was still starving so then I ate an entire box of girl scout cookies. Oops.





Miles was tired but I knew if I got him to nap I'd just have to wake him up so we went and got Ella early.  She didn't want to leave again. She was so excited I was there. She even said she'd get me a chair. But then after a few seconds she was done and wanted a treasure and wanted to leave. (I took some treasures to school and put them in the container so that when she'd ask for a treasure, she could find one. )

We got home and I nursed Miles while Ella used her iPad.  Then I fed Miles baby food since he wouldn't go to sleep without Dave.

Dave brought home dinner but as soon as he was home, Miles was ready for bed.  I nursed him. Ella used her iPad in his room. Dave ate dinner in peace.

Miles fell asleep on me but woke going into the crib.  He didn't cry but he was awake 27 min before falling asleep.

Ella and I ate dinner together. By this point it was almost her bedtime. She got filthy with peanut butter so she got a bath.  I was going between the tub and the kitchen table trying to finish my dinner that I already reheated a few times.  I didn't get to finish eating. Ella did do a pretty good job washing herself but she sure uses too much soap/shampoo. The water was so soapy! Then we did the rest of bedtime routine and when Dave was reading with her I went and tried to finish my dinner.  I was still eating well after 9 PM.
I used my desktop for a bit. My computer won't import pictures from my phone automatically anymore.  It finds so many pictures and stops. I delete old pictures and the number I delete is the number fewer it finds before it freezes.  I have about 10,000 new pictures on my phone not on my computer!!!! I have about 10,000 old pictures already on my computer!  So I have been going into the picture folder on the phone and then copying the picture folders within that to my computer. Each folder takes 25 minutes or so. Some give errors.  I've going from most recent completed album and working back but I didn't make it back far enough yet. The folders are titled 292Apple in that format. I think my folders started with 292 and go up to 317 but 317 is in progress so I was copying starting with 316 and going back.  Then I will need to move the pictures from the folder to folders based on date.  Once I have them on my computer, I will delete more from my phone.  Normally I just delete older pictures and it works but it hasn't worked in awhile so I got too many.  I think having the live pictures made things worse.  I was deleting older pictures but wanted to make sure I kept some for groovebook and chat books. I know my parents latest groovebook goes up to November 14 so I can massively delete before then but I didn't want to delete any favorited pictures because those still need to be included in my chatbook series. I'm not sure if it's in chatbook and I delete it, if it will remove from the album in the app so I didn't want to chance it.   Oh so many issues with all my pictures.   I was so dang tired as I was getting up I tried to see how google autobackup was doing but it wasn't opened. It wouldn't open. I think I needed to reboot but I was too tired so I didn't.

I sat in bed for a bit using my phone because Miles kept coughing and I thought for sure I'd have to go in there so I didn't even want to get cozy in bed. I was just so tired.  Finally I got into bed and fell asleep and a half hour later he was up.


No comments:

Post a Comment