Saturday, October 28, 2017

10.27.17 Googleween

The day started off horrible and ended up pretty bad too.

Miles woke up in the night. He woke up early. He was super fussy. It was miserable. He just whined and whined and whined. He still had a cold. He had trouble nursing. He just wasn't having a good time.
I took a few pictures out front from our master bedroom window because Gio was curious how the trees looked and asked me to take a picture for her. She asked me to take a picture of the backyard but I was looking out front and thought of it.

I went to wake Ella up. Her bed was wet. She peed the bed and didn't notice and slept on it.

I had to try to get her ready which was next to impossible. She took forever.  Miles was whining and crying the entire time.   I was mad at Dave's lack of help.  Miles was ready for a nap but he couldn't because I had to get Ella to school.

We got to school and Ella wanted to use the travel potty. She barely went. Ella didn't want to be dropped off. She hates it when they are outside when we get there.   Finally she let me say bye. It was horrible.  Miles was miserable. It was only 9:30 and I had had it that I decided to drive a little out of the way and get donuts.







Miles almost fell asleep on the way home. It was close. I kept talking to him to get him to not fall asleep. I hoped to get inside and get him to sleep. I gave him Ella's ipad as a distraction so he wouldn't sleep. He still almost went to sleep.




Getting him to sleep failed.  It was miserable. He was miserable. I just wanted to shower before having to get Ella at 2:30.  That was all I wanted to do. Well I did want to finish the laundry I put in in the morning too.  I managed the laundry and did not manage the shower.
















 I took a little nap in the chair while Miles played on the floor.
The only time he was pleasant for more than 2 minutes was when he found a box of tampons and then took the tampons out then put them back in. Then he dumped them out and put them back in again... and did this over and over and over again. 






I left early to get Ella and drove all around to get Miles to sleep. Then I parked at preschool and slept myself. I slept about 45 minutes broken up. Then I woke Miles up to go in and get Ella. I should have  just called and asked them to bring her out.

I got to google at little after 3 for googleween.  It was fun but challenging. We met a few people Dave works with.  It was hard to hold the diaper bag purse, Miles, candy bags, and anything else we had.  Miles and Ella played games.  Ella wanted Miles down for something and pulled on his arm. She pulled me right over and hurt my back bad. That's when the day went worse.  I didn't like that they had things at 3 locations that weren't close to each other.  Everything was just a little too much for carrying Miles. 






I wanted a picture of both Miles and Ella looking at the camera. That didn't work so well. Miles quickly turned around to go over to the table to hammer. 
















 I was super impressed with Ella in the race. She had to hold the block between her legs and hop down around something and hop back. She hopped so well. I was shocked.











Dave took us out to show us a bridge. I couldn't handle the heights and didn't like how Miles and Ella liked the edges so much. I sat on the ground because my legs didn't want to hold me up.



While we were having a snack in the micro kitchen, Ella bit her tongue. She was on her second pear too.
Ella had to go to the bathroom at the end so we tried a bathroom but she was too afraid of the automatic flush so she wouldn't do it. I had her and Miles in a stall while trying to get her to go.   Then we hurried to the car to use the travel potty which is what she wanted to use to begin with.  Dave wanted me to just take the kids to the car and deal with both and getting her to go while he met me at home. I told him no. I made him come to our car. He did. He got Ella started, then he went to his car which was 2 floors away on the parking garage.  He still beat us home by awhile. 

While I was dealing with Ella, I had already buckled Miles into his carseat. I went over to check if my keys were in his door and saw that his hands were all bloody. He scratched behind his knee so bad he made it bleed.  I put on a bandaid but he took it off before we got home.  He complained and whined the entire way home. I gave him more candy a few times.  I gave Ella candy a few times throughout the trip too.
Once we got home, Ella played with legos while Dave used his computer. I did a few things that needed to be done then got Miles to sleep. Getting him to sleep was miserable again. There was so much crying and so much squirming.   Finally I got him down. I fell asleep in the chair doing this. I came out to Dave and Ella doing their reading. Ella was doing so well. I put away tons of laundry and matched up tons of socks.  Then I played legos with Ella.  Then gave her a bath.  By 9 PM I was so tired. (She was still in the tub at 9.)  Actually by 8 I was so tired.
I finally left Ella's room at 9:50 and Dave finished bedtime. She was so tired, nothing worked right. 

2 comments:

  1. They looked very cute in their costumes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks miless is too big. But I figured we’d use it.

      Delete