Friday, December 29, 2017

ALO 12.20.17-12.24.17


A Little Obsessed was released. It's 5 days of 30 minute workouts to prepare for 80 Day Obsession.  You should be able to stream it without paying for on demand. They have it before you have to pay until mid January.

They had 2 sneak peak weeks and I did most of the workouts both times so you may have seen some videos with some of those exercises.


12/20/17 I did Day 2 since Day 1 was missing on demand.

12/21 Day 1 since I already did Day 2

 12/22/17 Some interruptions. I'm referring to getting up to use my computer not to Miles all over me. If I was talking about Miles it would be constant interruptions.

12/23/17 - I was late to the zoom workout today so paused it to take our pic when everyone else was done. But I also had to pause it because high knees make me want to pee my pants. Even after going to the bathroom 30 seconds later during high knees I was going to pee my pants again #momproblems I thought I ate breakfast first. But partway through the workout I realized I hadn’t. Oops.

12/24/17 Workout done early on Christmas Eve or it wouldn’t have happened.

Overall I felt like some workouts could use more cardio. The workouts flew by. Some moves are easy and some are hard. I like the bands.

With ALO you are supposed to do timed nutrition. I did not successfully complete that any day. It's not even tricky but you need a pre-workout meal and a post-workout meal. I tend to fail at the pre-workout meal.  It wouldn't be hard in theory but I can't seem to pull of eating in the morning before getting Ella to school and the weekends were just all messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment