Wednesday, December 6, 2017

21 Day Fix Extreme Week 1

Overall 2.2 lbs lost. Most meals were on plan. But I was a little under on protein each day and a lot under on fruit.  Saturday I went over on carbs! I did my workouts!


 Monday


 Tuesday


 Wednesday


 Thursday


 Cardio Fix Extreme


 Miles gave me a high five


 Dirty 30 Extreme.  I'm not a fan. My shoulders are on fire and my legs feel like they need more.

Yoga: I didn't concentrate as much as I should have but did it! No video. Here is a pic! Taken so later when my form is better I have a nice comparison



I took pictures of my food the rest of the week but didn't make collages.
When we were at the mall I only had about 5 french fries instead of an entire side myself. I considered that a win.  I ate some fries with gravy at the Christmas party on Saturday.  I ended up gaining a pound back that I had lost after the weekend.

I don't feel as strong as I did with week 1 of 21dfx the last time I did it. Being lightheaded for awhile did a number on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment