Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Cleaning Time-lapse (12-27-17)


Our house was a disaster this morning. I spent time cleaning last night but not enough.  Then I had to buckle down to clean up the disaster so when my dad and brother visited, they had a place to sit and a place to eat. I also needed to clean so Dave had some room to cook.

I recorded a time-lapse video while I cleaned the family room for 45 minutes. During that time I also put laundry in (but cropped some of that time out of the video).

I wish I could time-lapse everything. It's so fun. Most rooms I don't have a spot to put the camera to see enough.
Once I did the family room, I went to clean the kitchen. During my kitchen cleaning and eating breakfast, the family room got pretty messy again. I took a picture an hour later and made it into a collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment