Wednesday, July 11, 2018

2018 Goals Progress (June)


I made a post with 2018 goals and I last updated in March about my progress.

For 2018, here are my exercise goals:
  1. run 72 miles (that's 6 miles a month) with a reach goal of 100 miles * --- I've run 39.93 miles. 
  2. complete 4 Beachbody programs - I completed Phases 1, 2, and 3 of 80 day obsession (It's halfway through the year so I marked this as red but I should be able to get back on track.)
  3. Exercise in some form 208 times (that's 4x/week) - I exercised 150 times the first half the year. (In my head my goal is way higher than this so I thought I was behind. I haven't counted push-ups for push-up challenge to the 150 number either.   (30, 36, 47, 17, 19, 16 = 165 so apparently I didn't document everything in my app) 
Random other goals related to exercise -- I haven't done anything there!
  1. Have a photo shoot while running
  2. Have a photo shoot while doing various forms of exercise
  3. Combine random exercise files/videos to one spot on my computer
For inspiring others, I plan to
  1. Run 6 free challenges - I ran 2 in February and another in 2 March.
  2. Run 3 month long challenge groups - I am part of groups so I keep not running one!
When I last updated running was red and now it's green but doing Beachbody programs was green and now it's red!

No comments:

Post a Comment