Thursday, July 12, 2018

1.21.17

Miles woke up close to 4. Then he was nursing for so long before falling back to sleep. I fell asleep during this time. I woke up at 5:30 and was so stiff with how my head was hanging.  Then I put him in the crib and went to my bed.   He woke up a little before 7.  I was nursing him and thought he'd fall back to sleep and he almost did but then Ella woke up so when she walked in, he got happy and wanted to hang out with her.
We went and played in the living room. Ella and I played with blocks then Ella had Miles knock over the creations.    We waited until 8 to wake Dave up.
My throat hurt. I was so tired.
I tried to rest but failed. I started napping and then 10 minutes into it, Dave got home and it woke me up.
Miles had short naps most of the day. 


I fell asleep holding Ella's hand just before 2 PM. She was looking tired so I said she could fall asleep in the big bed with me.   But then 8 minutes later, Dave brought Miles in. He said he was crying pretty bad so he got him. I had my app on and it just wasn't working. So I guess my 8 minute nap would have been even shorter if I actually heard him cry.

I hung out with Miles and got him back to sleep. He woke up. I was nursing him and he semi fell back to sleep but when Ella woke up, I gave up and we all hung out together.  Ella and Miles sitting on my lap in the office meant I couldn't actually do what I wanted to do. I was trying to look up haircut places for Ella.

We ate dinner and Miles wanted to go to sleep so bad.  I got him to sleep. He woke back up because Ella was too noisy and wouldn't stop singing.

Dave watched the 2nd half of his movie while Ella and I sat on the couch. I snacked on carrots and looked on pinterest until it was over.  Then Dave put on music and Ella had a dance party.

She went to bed a little before 10. I came to bed, tired, but used my computer for a bit anyway.

My sinuses and throat hurt!  I drank 2 cups of tea throughout the day.












No comments:

Post a Comment