Monday, July 2, 2018

Kids Say... (May and June 2018)

I didn't document a lot on our road trip on this file but I bet I have more in my specific daily notes from the road trip. I guess I have to type that up and get those posts done. For now you are left with not many quotes.

------

Ella: Daddy why do you poke holes in you?
As Dave is giving himself syringe

5-7-18
-----

While eating dinner I asked Miles if he wants a shower or bath later. He says shower. I say "ok after dinner shower."
Miles said “ok all done” and hands me all his food. Then he kept getting up to go. I said I had to finish eating. Then when I said ok time for a shower he screamed yay and was dancing up and down. I like this change!
And shower went smoothly. I washed him and hair. And then he practiced washing himself since he didn’t want to come out

6-3
-----

Overhead from upstairs: daddy look how much poop I got!

6-16-18
-----

After Miles says chicken nuggets for lunch
me: how many? 2? 3?
Miles: 5!

(I made him 3. He ate them all. asked for more. I made 2 more but he didn't finish.)
6-20-18
-----

Miles: Need blanket
Me: I don’t have a blanket
Miles:Need hoodie. (and points to my hoodie)

He says he’s cold. I gave him my hoodie

6 -22-18
-----

Me: We are going to an amusement park today. Just me and you
Miles: me, you, and Ella!
Me: No just me and you
(I told this to Miles as we were buckling up leaving preschool.)

6/26
-----

Miles: go potty.
Me: Do you have to go potty? (sometimes play and potty sound similar)
Miles: have to poop.

He peed. Then pooped in potty
6-30-18

No comments:

Post a Comment