Thursday, July 5, 2018

2.21.17

Miles was up at 1 and would not go back to sleep until after 2.  He was so itchy. I gave him Benadryl. His previous benadryl wore off and he could take new at 1 but I was trying not to.
Then he woke at 7.
He was so itchy again.
Near 8, Ella woke up. She was in her room and called for me that she pooped in the white potty but didn't have toilet paper. Such a big girl going to the bathroom in the potty and not her pullup.

We hung out. I got Miles to nap. He was insanely itchy and it was like fighting him to get him not to scratch his head.  I gave him Benadryl again.

I got Miles to nap.




Our morning plans changed 3x and we were going to Susu's house to make slime and play.
We ate breakfast and were eating when Miles woke up so we didn't leave right away.  I'm shocked how much traffic there still was at 10:20.
Making slime didn't go as well as hoped. Without Borax it just didn't turn out right.  The internet has other recipes but it didn't go as well.











Then we went outside to jump in the puddles. (We also did our squat challenge in the puddles.) Susu wanted to go for a walk so we headed for a walk. I asked if we were going to run or walk.  The kids said run so we ran the first half until they had to jump in more puddles. Actually carrying Miles wasn't the best idea.  I should have used the Ergo. My arm was quite tired by the end.
Maie made us lunch.  Ella was picky but tried everything. I was very impressed. Susu didn't want to eat it either.
After we ate, I tried to pack up to leave. It is shocking to me how long that took.  So many interruptions. It just felt like it took forever.   We finally left after 1.





Ella was so tired but didn't want to nap. That wasn't fun. She was mean. She threw her spoon at me. Then threw a toy at me. In her room she threw her treasures at me then got so mad that we couldn't find them all.

She finally napped.

Divya visited to drop off the computer box she borrowed and to pick up some stuff too.  We hung out a little with Miles.

Once she left, Miles was happy so I snacked.  Then while nursing him, I totally fell asleep. I slept for 45 minutes and didn't even realize I was falling asleep. Miles definitely was not asleep that entire time.

We woke Ella up. Because I napped, we ended up not waking Ella up early enough.   I let Ella finish watching the youtube video she was watching before nap. Miles lied in bed beside her while she watched it.

Ella was hungry so we ate dinner. Ella had cereal. We both had oatmeal.  Miles had peaches puree.  Dave was still at work.

Miles hung out at the table awhile while Ella ate.  We did take a few breaks because of various reasons.







I gave Miles Benadryl while we waited for Dave.  He got home and he swaddled Miles. I nursed. Before I was done nursing, Ella ran into the room mad that Dave didn't give her soup. Well Miles stopped nursing and was awake. But he wouldn't nurse more. Fun times. I put him in his crib and he went to sleep there. Ella ate one bite of Dave's 2nd bowl of soup then we started bedtime routine with her. That involves me being with her while she cleans up her toys, goes potty, then brushes her teeth.  I help her change her PJs then Dave watches videos with her for the rest of her half hour.   Once I finally got to leave, I updated some stuff for my squat challenge on facebook and used my computer a little.

Then Dave and I went to watch Bachelor.     

No comments:

Post a Comment