Monday, July 2, 2018

Kids Say... (April 2018)

More quotes from Ella and Miles. I seem to go through phases where I document a lot and where I don't document at all.  (Oops had this in drafts and forgot to post it)

-----

I got dressed up for Easter because Ella told me to

Ella sees me
Ella: Mommy you look kinda pretty but you should wear high heels
Me: Ella that’s kinda hard with my bad back so I wore flats
Ella: Maybe some day when your back doesn’t hurt you can wear that same dress and wear high heels.

4/1/18
-----

Ella: Mommy I didn’t want you to wear your hoodie
Me: oh you didn’t want me to wear it. Why?
Ella: Why do you wear your hoodie everyday?

Kids notice everything!


4/1/18
-----

Trying to buy Miles a backpack

Me: Do you want a mickey mouse backpack?
Miles: No. Shimmer and shine
Me: Do you want a minion backpack?
Miles: No. Shimmer and shine
Me: Do you want a spider man backpack?
Miles: No. Shimmer and Shine

--- I finally talked him into minion backpack.

4/2/18
-----

Dave: I'm your father. Quit growling at me.
Ella; No you aren't. Mommy is.


Ella was growling at dave because he buttered rolls not bread

4-2-18
-----

Oh man. Ella is pretending to talk on the phone and told me to say mama mama when she's on the phone. She said to pretend she's the mama. hahahahah. So I did then she said to me "hold on one second i'm on the phone" hahaha

4-2-18
-----

Ella just ran over to me and said "Selfless means you care about other people"
Me: Where did you learn that?
Ella: Shimmer and Shine on Miles’s ipad.

4-2-18
-----

Me: what are you doing?
Miles: ice cream

I was putting away groceries and look over to him in the big tub of ice cream.

4-6-18
-----

Dave was done eating so he left the table. Miles got so excited he was on the couch. I said when he's done eating he can go lie with daddy. Immediately he says "all done" and gives me his plate. I wiped him off and he went right to the couch

It didn't last. He got up, messed with stuff Ella says is hers, then he cried when she took it from him.

4-6-18
-----

We sort of woke Dave up and then I said i was getting a shower. I told Miles be good. daddy would watch him while i’m in the shower. he said “sleep” and pointed at Dave and he was right Dave went back to sleep. I come out and ask Dave where Miles is. He says downstairs. Apparently Miles went downstairs and got candy.

4-7-18
-----

Miles: Eat food. Eat food. Eat food.
So we go downstairs to eat.

Me: Do you want oatmeal?
Miles: No
Me: Do you want cereal?
Miles: No
Me: Do you want egg and spinach
Miles nods his head.

4/10/18
-----
Ella refused to get dressed. Took me an hour. She only wants 1 dress. “How will I be a princess without my long dress?”

4/11
-----

At Kerber’s

Ella: Poop on your face
Then touched daddy’s face.
Does this a few times

Miles leans to me: poop on your face
Touched my face

He does this a few times

4/20/18
-----

Miles signing all done: all done
Me: what are you all done with?
Miles: car seat

(Hallway to dinner in the car)

4-24
-----

I said PB when I said PB beat us home
Miles said:
PB
Pp
Potty

4-24

Time passes. He says all done
Do you want to go home?
Nods
Do you want to see daddy at home
Nods and says “PB”

4-24
-----

I told Ella it was pajama day at preschool.
Ella: I don't wear pajamas. I always dress like a princess.

4-27
-----

Ella got up. Miles slid over, looked at her, ate a bite of her donut, looked at her, slid back to his spot before she got back

Hahahahaha  (not quite a quote but I found it funny and wanted to remember it.)

4-27
-----

Ella's singing "you get what you get and you don't get upset" ... I asked where she learned that.

Ella:Preschool
Me: It’s a good one.

4-27


No comments:

Post a Comment