Sunday, May 11, 2003

Mother's Day

Today I was woken up with a shout that they were ready to leave and to get ready. Three minutes later i was shouted at by my dad that the rest of them were in the car. I tried to get ready fast but it was hard since my clothes are all packed in different boxes. I became ready very shortly and we went to Hoss's. I didn't eat much. I wasn't even full but everyone else was ready to leave so i pretended I was. We got home and mom opened her present of a basset stuffed animal and she opened her cards and later she ate cake. Then I came down and talked on aim. Around 5:30 we went to my aunts to visit my gram for mother's day. i showed her all pictures on my computer since Christmas and it took an hour to look at them all. I got back was talking on aim and then the power went out and no internet. Now i have to wait until it comes back before i can post this.

I've also been cutting out pictures that i printed from my digital camera. i have been using my mom's cool paper cutter thing. i want one. i would be working on my scrapbook but my mom is takingme to scrapbook store tomorrow. actually i think i will work on it anyway. ehh maybe not. i have to unpack.
and it remians down at 9:24 over an hr later the internet is back

No comments:

Post a Comment