Monday, June 23, 2003

stuff

June 30 – July 8 I will be visiting Dave! We will be visiting Andrew one day while I’m there. We have a list of things we want to do. I bet we won't get to a lot of them and that we will think of new stuff to do while i'm there. My duffle bag is still filled with stuff from school. My laziness is setting in. Maybe there's another handy dufflebag that i can use in this house. I have to go shopping before I go because I don’t have any shorts that fit. My mom won’t let me go anywhere though or do anything just because of my stupid foot. I went to the dentist today for some kind of sealant. Then I went to Gram’s. She took me out to lunch. She wanted me to order so much. How much does she think one person can eat? I decided to go with a pizza because I knew the family would like leftovers. Mom ate 4 pieces so I was right. I am going back to the dentist to get a retainer made and he’s going to fix my top retainer so it fits. Timmy's teeth are straigther than mine and he didn't have braces at all. I had braces for three and a half years.
I’m so disgusted that I can’t run for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment