Saturday, April 3, 2004

loveliness

i believe i was sick right around this time last year too.
i'm always getting sick in different ways though.
here's my current away message "i feel dead.
my room is a mess and it annoys me.
i need to study for my test next week cuz i'm sick and will forget stuff.
i need to work on my URP report and on the research for wed.
i want to take a nap buyt i just woke up an hr and a half ago and i sletp 10 hours and before that i napped 4.
i'm bored, yet i have a lot of stuff to do.
argh"

right now the kid next door is also practicing his drums. always great. ooo he quit practicing.

maybe i will take a nap i dont know.

last night we caught up watching the shield. we finished the 2nd season and watched the first 3 episodes of this season. we also watched the current episode of 24. now we have season 2 of smallville to watch. bad part is with that one is that we've seen some of season 3 already. we have a sopraonos from last week to watch i believe and also will have a 2nd one to watch after tomorrow night. I think we need to come up with new TV shows now cuz we keep catching up. yet i don't think i should have the time to watch tv. my grades were the best when i didn't really watch any tv at all. but then also my classes weren't the easiest then too.

No comments:

Post a Comment