Monday, November 8, 2004

sigh

i guess it's time to start my homework. life is crazy. over half of my tissue box is gone and i saturate each tissue before deeming it unusable.

today i woke up, got ready, took the rest of my tissues with me, went to breakfast and ate 4 bites of my bagel and put the rest in a napkin for later, went to EI and sat outside in the hall and talked to the TA, went to class where i could barely handle all my sneezing and runny nose, went to my next class where i didn't think as hard and my nose only ran half as bad, then went to lunch but left before even having my card swiped, then went ot the shuttle, went to price chopper for more tissues, went to dunkin' donuts, got back ate 3 donuts, took a nap, woke up, went to dinner, came back, watched some tv, talked on aim, caught up on LJs, took a bunch of quizzes on mewing.net and now it is now.... i have liek 5 hours of homework or something. but not all due tomorrow. i have it due like wed. ok i have a little more due wed that i didn't even start. i wanted to e-mail my ta about it cuz i was reading it before and it seemed hard. but the ta info is way over across the room along w/ my notebook that has the lab so i can at least know what i'm asking. man i have a lot of reading to do too for politics class..but most of that was due today or last week or the week before.

No comments:

Post a Comment