Saturday, March 26, 2005

i type this so i remember.

ok otnight john showed me his website. i do not know the link. i need to learn this. i also forget his sn. jesse and sheila went upstairs and liek an hour and a half later they did not return. they wer ecooking. pb tried to cut me off but sheila got me more booze. i started drinking at chrissy's but she wanted fto go to ski lodge. i had vodka and sprite w/ her.. double on the vodka an dhalf on the sprite. then i had a koolaid. i forget what's in that but i asked her before. then i had somethign that had mellon xsomethign and sour mix. then we left. i dont know how chirssy made that koolaid but she said there was a decent amount of booze in it. then i make my stronger cuz i dpont get drunk quick enough. then i drank vodka and pepsi. 100 proof absolut vodka. then i got another drink ..put over a hsot in the cup then found out my can of pepsi was almost empy. so my drink was 2/3 vodka. it was potent.
i'm leaving at 9:30 am to go to brooklyn. i'm attemping to drink water but i'm 1/30 of the way thorugh the bottle. i started rinkign it about 5 min before this post. i have to finish changing into my pjs sometime before sleep. i hope i remember. i called jcla while drunk ..well before jesse's room. then he put gravester on the phone too. he was sneaky and hopped in the shower before saying bye.
o and i had osmethign w/ amaretto. someone can tell me how much i had later. i was a quicker drinker than normal. my first drink was gone in less than half hour. u can tell by this water and if u konw me how i'm such a slow drinker.

i'm so shaky now. i ddn't get blurry vision at all.

1 comment:

  1. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 26, 2005 at 8:48 PM

    o and i put a hair tie on my wrist so when/' if i throw up it would be easier

    ReplyDelete