Monday, December 26, 2005

I'm old

Here are a few reasons why or how i'm old.
1. i'm graduated college
2. i have my own car
3. i have to pay for my own car and my own insurance
4. i have to take my car to it's car appointment all by myself.
5. i have to go to the bank myself.
6. high school guys don't check me out anymore.
7. the gutchies i have on are old people gutchies
8. i go to the grocery store to buy my own food.
9. my bra feels uncomfortable before the day is over.
10. i'm sick of my relatives
11. i'm always cold (or hot).

these are just the ones i thought up now off the top of my head. there are probably many more. i can't believe how old i am.

5 comments:

  1. russsss (LiveJournal)December 26, 2005 at 2:18 PM

    Hmm...Sounds more like the list of a young adult, rather than an old person. Or a list of a very very old child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iamoddd (LiveJournal)December 26, 2005 at 3:58 PM

    I'm glad you said "gutchies."

    ReplyDelete
  3. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)December 26, 2005 at 5:31 PM

    i didn't even think about it. but if it weren't for timmy i would have probably tried to find another word since i would have thought nobody would know what gutchies are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)December 26, 2005 at 5:32 PM

    I also can't see my sudoku game. the electronic one i got for chrsitmas. no matter how i adjust the contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)December 26, 2005 at 5:32 PM

    very very old child = old
    young adult is also still old

    ReplyDelete