Thursday, April 20, 2006

party

pictures are up

ok the invitations said the party started at 6. nobody knew if that was supposed to be when mommy got their or them. i got there at 5:30 to greet people. people started showing up at 5:45. most got there at about 5:55. Then mommy didn't show up until 6:30. She was late. She was so surprised. She didn't want to leave because she couldn't get internet to work on her computer and she was doing everything she could think of.  Everyone at the party kept asking me what time she was supposed to be coming. I didn't know. They also asked me where she was sitting. I didn't know that either. I was hoping there was an empty seat at each table so she could mingle better. She was so surprised. she kept naming people surprised they were there. The servers took our orders before Mommy got there. That was a good idea and I know they can start putting orders in and not have to put in 23 orders all at once. When we asked Mommy what she wanted. she said she didn't care. we picked for her.

We were kicked out at 9 when they closed. Mommy had a great time. she said it was her 2nd birthday party she remembers ever having. She had one when she was 11 and this one.

Then the next day she got yelled at from aunt Janice for not inviting Aunt Wanda. Well daddy did the inviting. and mommy said "well he invited who i talk to"  mommy says if aunt janice says one more thing about it she's not inviting them anymore either.  she said Aunt Janice is just being like Grandma used to be.
I got to give a few people my business cards but I didn't have enough on me. 

I left out minor details but I will be putting captions on the gallery soon.
(My 1st and 5th grade teachers were there. Mikey's 2nd grade teacher was there. My 2nd and 3rd grade teachers couldn't make it)


My mom bought ram with her birthday money.

btw all day today I didn't know where I matched or not. I still don't know. I will have to ask my mom when i got upstairs. I scraped my shoes on the cement steps today. and these shoes were still good as new since 7th grade.

5 comments:

  1. russsss (LiveJournal)April 21, 2006 at 8:02 AM

    Well, I'll just come out and ask the question we're all thinking. How much ram did she buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)April 21, 2006 at 8:46 AM

    i forget. the one that is in the low 1000s. like 1026 or something. pb will know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. russsss (LiveJournal)April 21, 2006 at 8:57 AM

    It'd be 1024 mb. That's a ton of ram. I need to swipe some ram from my brother's old dead computer before it gets thrown out or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rukkyg (LiveJournal)April 21, 2006 at 9:52 AM

    That's nothin! I got 2 gigs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. russsss (LiveJournal)April 21, 2006 at 2:36 PM

    Heh, on the 286 at home, I got 8 mb of ram.

    2 gigs, that's crazy.

    ReplyDelete