Tuesday, April 11, 2006

pet peeve

one of my pet peeves  (callie posting hers gave me the idea to post one of mine)

It is when someone is noisly snacking on something when they aren't in the kitchen. today pb was eating nuts while in teh car driving. it was driving me crazy. all that crunching and the rattling of the bag. i think if i am eating it doesn't bother me nearly enough. part of what bothers me is also the fast chewing. i can't handle it. when people fast chew (or eat super fast) i get really nervous that i'm going to slow or that they are in a hurry for a particular reason. 

2 comments:

  1. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)April 11, 2006 at 11:49 AM

    My sister chews with her mouth open. It drives me insane!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rukkyg (LiveJournal)April 12, 2006 at 12:51 PM

    my pet peeve: goosey!!!! grrrr

    ReplyDelete