Monday, June 26, 2006

updates

so saturday i made a trip to the post office to say to quit giving me the mail from teh people that used to live here.  return to sender. they said they'd take care of it.  well today we got a bunch fo mail...that same mail.  arghk


christina quit westinghouse. she only started january 30 of this year. and what's worse is she told 3 othere people before she told me.

i tried to post this hours and hours ago and i guess i got up from my computer before i saw it didnt post

i also didnt' take my picture today but i wore the same thing i wore on the first Friday that I worked. i believe it was march 31. i wore different black pants though. so i can refer to this when i'm making my calendar. this is the first day i've missed in over a week. but usually i dont even make it a whole week.

1 comment:

  1. iamoddd (LiveJournal)June 27, 2006 at 1:34 AM

    the post office is still sending my mail to salida.

    i only lived in salida for four days.

    ReplyDelete