Saturday, March 10, 2007

weight

i keep forgetting to weigh myself. i mean i keep weihing myself and forgetting to mark it down. i know i weighed myself everyday this week and 3/2 was the last weight i had written down.
my site
pb's new updated one i dont like this one as much because it doesnt use words the days i wrote what i wore. also the pictures in 2005 weren't labeled the same so they dont' work yet. i might rename some. stay tuned.

update: May 2005 works on Dave's new page. i don't know how to magically rename all the files like pb does so i'm waiting until he gets home for that.

2 comments:

  1. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)March 10, 2007 at 12:55 AM

    I like the 11/9/06 outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 10, 2007 at 1:07 AM

    the back of the shirt says "girls in engineering rock" but you probably remembered that.

    ReplyDelete