Thursday, October 30, 2008

pants

last week i got so fed up with my pants not being long enough and not being able to find pants long enough anywhere in stores that I ordered pants from Victoria's Secret

so 2 days ago they were delivered. i was pretty excited. and afraid that i would have picked the wrong size

the "yoga" pants are awesome. they are long. my ankles don't get cold. they fit at the waist and the crotch.  i hope they wash well. if they lose an inch or 2 in the length they will still work because i got 36 inch inseam on all my new pants.
the new black pants, i wore yesterday stretched the entire day.  so they got way too big.  sadness.  they are long enough though.
the khaki pants (i wore today) are nice and long. they fit well and they did not stretch.

so 2 out of 3 isn't bad and the 1 that i don't like i still like better than my other pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment