Friday, November 14, 2008

partial update

this is the first time i've used my mac since monday.

tuesday and wednesday night i slept at my parents house so that i didn't have to drive as far to get to WM for work the next day.

We did introduce a girl to engineering day at WM. http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribunereview/news/westmoreland/s_598423.html the girl they quoted (april) is a volunteer that i put in charge of a certain area. i never get interviewed or my picture taken but i do a ton of work. IGE was on both Wed and Thurs and the Dry run for volunteers was on Tuesday.
On Tuesday I went to Aunt Elaine's afterwards to visit the baby. He ws fussy since he has an ear infection.

I was so exhausted this week that i fell asleep on the couch a little after 9 on Thursday night. so i didn't get to do all i wanted to do.

i called and got my MRI results. I need surgery. well 2 options. surgery or PT. i've done PT. they said that surgery will only help for a short while or something like that. it won't make it good forever and also said something about that i'll get arthritis. i didn't get the actual letter yet, i called and made them read it to me over the phone.

more has happened but i need to get my knee brace on and do some stuff that i've been putting off.

No comments:

Post a Comment