Saturday, September 12, 2009

update

I just made a costcoe order of pictures for the past few months. $13 worth.

That was on my to do list from last weekend and I didn't get to it. I still have 3 things on last week's to do list. Plus this weekends to do list. Plus tons of work.

I think Dave and I are going to go to North Park today to walk. That will be my cross training.
I didn't weigh myself today.
Maybe I should update my weight graph. It's been over a month. I think my August average weight will be higher than July. Only one way to find out...put the data in excel.

I'm beginning to think I'm going to need more exercise pants once I have to stop running in shorts. Currently the laundry each week is my workout clothes. I haven't washed all the laundry in a long time. It used to fit in 2 loads each week but not anymore. I tend to not wash my regular clothes. I have more of those to last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment