Monday, September 7, 2009

Stampin' Up

I just did my income and expenses for the current year so far. I'm only missing a few receipts that I forget what they are for and also i didn't mark down the tolls from here to Monroeville and i'm at a $24 loss.
Dave says I'm not a good businessman. I just have too many supplies at the current time. I'm about to have a class and then boom that's all "profit." but I like making less on paper. Then i pay less in taxes. Also my tax bracket is too high since I have a real job on top of SU.
I also already bought my Christmas stamps and supplies for Christmas card making parties. I wanted to buy them early to give me time to come up with good example cards. and maybe to actually make Christmas cards this yar. I didn't mail any home-made ones last year and I only mailed a card to someone who mailed me one. and i had moved so many people didn't have my new address.

No comments:

Post a Comment