Wednesday, November 21, 2012

11.9

I woke up early and got out of bed because my normal routine is to look at my phone quickly before getting my computer but I noticed I had a missed call and a voicemail.  It was from the bank so I got out of bed to handle that.   Dave was still home. He said he was sick of getting to work on Fridays way before everyone else (and leaving at the same time) so he was going to work at home for a little before going in.  (I'm not sure how working at home or going in to work are that much different.) A bit later Timmy called. He never calls.  Then we did facetime for over an hour.

Sometimes I wonder how weird my family is. Today my brother and I used facetime on our iphones so of course one of the things we do is show each other our scales while weighing ourselves. We also both showed each other what was inside our refrigerators.

I was cleaning when my brother called. I was about to vacuum. I never did get to that.   I did dust and put away the dishes while on the phone.

Later my mom called and we ended up talking for 40 minutes.

I worked on my project and barely watched any TV.
I cooked dinner but Dave was late. I mean he didn't tell me when he'd be home. I tried to guess and ask him about it and then ask again. then I told him when it was in the oven.  Then I tried to call him.  15 minutes after it was done he finally called.  It wouldn't be so bad if he was WORKING but he was playing games with his coworkers.  The casserole got dry since I was trying to keep it warm.  To top off all the awfulness, we left the rest of the leftovers on the stove all night so I didn't even get my leftovers!

We watched some TV. We went to sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment