Wednesday, May 7, 2014

4.17

Ella woke up before 6. We played for awhile and we woke Dave up so they got to socialize for a few minutes before she went back to sleep.
We were doing the same that we always do. I did take us for a run.  I ate during one of her naps. I wanted to sleep more in the morning. I was so tired. I did get back to sleep once. Most of the time she wakes up at 6:30 or so and I stay awake but I stayed up a little too late and didn't sleep as much as normal.  Plus as soon as I got into bed on Wednesday and finished playing Solitaire and turned off Dave's light she woke up and needed to be fed. I started being so tired at that point.
Ella made it difficult to eat lunch.
Some days Ella wants to play a lot more than others. This is one of those not wanting to play days.
I was starving. I managed to eat but Ella and Poly had to watch.

We both took a 2 hour nap from 4-6. It sure was nice.
Ella was eating and almost asleep when Dave got home. Then she got all excited and wanted to hang out with him. She stayed up another hour or so.  Maybe 2. I forget exactly. Dave gave her a bottle. She was so happy. It was so weird. Since I don't put a ton in the bottles since I hate to have to dump it out, she drank a tad over an oz and then I finished feeding her by nursing.  This was by far Dave's most successful time trying to feed her. She did move her head about a lot but there was no crying or yelling.
I did an ab workout and Poly joined me.

No comments:

Post a Comment