Saturday, May 31, 2014

4.22

Ella decided to wake up at 5:30 instead of her normal 6:30 even though she went to bed extra late.
We went to Target. When we are in the back corner of the store I heard her pooping. Then even more. Of course I had to be far away from the changing area.  I rushed getting about half of my list to get to the front of the store. There was no line so I decide to pay and then change her.   She actually fell asleep on the way home. Too bad she woke up when we got home so her nap was about 4 minutes.
She napped after she was home a bit. She woke up crying. I put my food away first before going in to her. Most times she wakes up and cries. But this time was different. Somehow pee got onto her swaddle and fitted sheet. I spent my time changing Ella quickly and comforting her that I didn't investigate, but the diaper was fully on. While picking out her clothes, I showed her something she hadn't worn yet asking if she wanted to wear it and she got so excited and grabbed the outfit on the hanger. She basically hugged it so that's how we picked the outfit. It was a little big. The shorts/bloomers are quite big. They fell down quite often.  I don't know how I can have 2 things similar from Carter's and the same size but one is so much bigger than the other.

We went to another mom meetup in the afternoon. This is a different group than the previous meetups.  This was at a park from 2-5. It was originally scheduled 2-3 but updated.  I decided to go late since I don't know anyone else and it's awkward finding the group. Well I got there at 2:20 and wondered around. I couldn't find anyone. I walked around with Ella. She fell asleep so that was a good excuse. One other mom found me because I mentioned my striped shirt.  Then she went to nurse. I ended up walking with Ella over 40 minutes. It was just us 2 for awhile.  After another 45 minutes there were probably 6 total people. 10 had signed up on the meetup. Ella was the youngest at this meetup and this meetup was for babies born after July 2013. Ella was 4 months, then there were 5 mo, 6.5 mo, 8 mo, 8.5 mo, 9 mo, and I'm not sure the one that showed up last. It was pretty chilly. We were in the shade. All the moms had blankets and coats and stuff. I was in shorts and a t-shirt. I had a cardigan to put on Ella but no coat for me. I knew she was getting to the time she needed to eat so I decided to leave first before fussy time started.  We left around 4:15 or maybe later.
I fed Ella when we got home and then she napped.  After that nap there was a lot of playing. Then a lot of eating. Oh so much eating. At 8 PM she fell asleep. I thought she wanted to sleep at 6:30 but not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment